Classes are currently suspended due to National Lockdown. As it stands currently, we are permitted to run classes in Tiers 1-3 but not in Tier 4 or National Lockdown.
The following information will explain how we intend to provide a safe environment (when we are permitted to open) for our gymnasts and coaches, whilst still allowing our gymnasts to progress, and to enjoy the classes.
Training for Year 3 and older (starting Year 3 in September 2020) resumed from the week commencing Monday 14th September at our Robert Clack venue only. Year 3 and older from the Coopers venue can choose to transfer across to the Robert Clack sessions. Year Reception through to Year 2 resumed from 20th October at our Robert Clack venue.
We restricted the number of gymnasts per session to comply with social distancing measures.
The session in the gym will be for an hour and a half, with the extra half an hour delivered by the coach on as a video session (not live) that will be suitable for completion at home without equipment. For the 3 hour Monday session, and 4 hour Sunday session, these will also be reduced by 30 minutes, with the remaining half an hour delivered by video (not live).
Phase 1 of the Return to Classes
- We will reopen our classes at the Robert Clack Leisure Centre
- Classes will be for gymnasts in Year 3 and above ONLY
- Classes will resume on week commencing Monday 14th September
- Gymnasts MUST be dropped to and collected from the session by an adult wearing a mask
- Adults will not be permitted to enter the Leisure Centre
- Gymnasts will have their temperature checked upon arrival
- Start and finish times will be staggered in 10 minute intervals to assist with flow
- In the gym session times will be reduced by 30 minutes to allow for cleaning
- Video sessions will be provided to top up to your normal session hours
- We are unable to enter into discussion at the start, during or at the end of the session