Classes are currently running.
The following information will explain how we provide a safe environment for our gymnasts and coaches, whilst still allowing our gymnasts to progress, and to enjoy the classes.
We restrict the number of gymnasts per session to comply with social distancing measures.
Phase 1 of the Return to Classes
- We will reopen our classes at the Robert Clack Leisure Centre
- Classes will be for gymnasts in Year 3 and above ONLY
- Classes will resume on week commencing Monday 14th September
- Gymnasts MUST be dropped to and collected from the session by an adult wearing a mask
- Adults will not be permitted to enter the Leisure Centre
- Gymnasts will have their temperature checked upon arrival
- Start and finish times will be staggered in 10 minute intervals to assist with flow
- In the gym session times will be reduced by 30 minutes to allow for cleaning
- Video sessions will be provided to top up to your normal session hours
- We are unable to enter into discussion at the start, during or at the end of the session