Catleaps Gymnastics grew from the work we did in Robert Clack School.
The gymnastics squads at the school ran for eleven years and 2012 saw the gymnasts reach the National Finals for the 10th year in succession.
- In 2003 our Under 13 Mixed team were British Champions
- During the 2004 British Finals the U13 boys scooped the bronze medal
- In 2005 our Under 13 mixed came home with the silver medal
- 2006 saw the U13 Mixed experienced success again winning the silver medals
- Accolades for Acro include 2007 and 2008 when brothers Ashton & Warren Russell (Members of Diversity) won the Under 19 Boys Acro Pairs Competition
- 2009 saw our Under 16 Boys claim the British Title. The Under 13 mixed and under 13 boys both took the silver medal. Whilst the Under 19 boys claimed bronze and our Under 19 mixed ended the year as British Champions
- More National success came in 2010 with the under 13 mixed and boys teams taking silver medals
- In 2011 the older pupils succeeded again with a bronze in the Under 19 Mixed Competition
- Robert Clack School has won more than 30 regional titles, in Acro, Tumbling and Floor & Vault
In September 2006 we began our work in Grafton Junior School to ensure that there was a smooth transition from Junior to Secondary School.
- In 2010 the under 11 boys became British Schools Champions
- Our under 11 Mixed team won the silver medals in the under 11 Mixed Competition
- Grafton School has won more that 10 regional titles in Acro, Tumbling and Floor & Vault
Since Catleaps began working with Grafton School they have achieved more than ten regional titles spanning the five years we have entered the competitions.