- For all classes, fees are due monthly on the 2nd day of the month, in advance through the Class4Kids invoice. If a payment deadline is missed, the place will be offered to the next child on the waiting list. An additional fee of £12 will be charged if you fail to pay through the Class4Kids invoice, and instead pay by bank transfer or if you pay after the 2nd of the month deadline. This fee reflects the additional time spent allocating late payments or bank transfer payments. Your child will not be able to attend classes until we have received payment of all fees. If you fail to pay by the deadline then the place may no longer be available.
- Payment is due for all sessions, even if the gymnast does not attend due to illness or injury.
- The place will be lost if a payment deadline is not met.
- For our Holiday classes, payment is required upon booking. We are not able to offer refunds for classes not attended.
- If fees for training, competitions, festivals or membership are not paid by the deadline (without prior arrangement) then your child may be excluded from activities. Your child cannot represent the club in any external activities if fees are overdue.
- All gymnasts of regular classes must become members of British (£19.00) and Catleaps (£8.00). This annual fee covers their insurance and membership each September/October for the forthcoming year.
- Regular attendance is important to ensure that all children make the most progress possible. Please let us know in advance (via text to the Catleaps phone – 07903 663944 if your child will be missing a session due to another activity/illness.
- All children must arrive on time to take part in the warm-up & be collected promptly at the end of the session. Please inform us if your son/daughter is feeling ill or has an injury.
- Children collected more than 15 minutes late will incur a £10 late collection fee. Arriving more than 10 minutes late at the start may mean your child is unable to participate in the class, but you will still be charged for the session.
- Suitable clothing must be worn: shorts/leggings & t-shirt/top or leotard (with or without shorts) and bare feet. Long hair should be securely tied back, and no jewellery is to be worn. Skirts cannot be worn to do gymnastics.
- Drinks (non-fizzy) should be in a plastic, named, sealable container, this should be brought into the gym area with them.
- In order to have fun and learn in a safe environment, gymnasts must listen to and obey coaches instruction at all times and treat all gymnasts and coaches with respect.
- Children should use the toilet before coming in to the class to avoid disruption to their lesson.
- Catleaps Club Competition Leotards can only be worn when representing the club or in specific club leotard weeks when we invite gymnasts to wear them.
- Due to members with allergies, we are a nut free club.
- If you choose to spectate from the viewing area, please ensure that you do not distract your child/children or give instruction to them whilst they are under the care of the coach during the session. Rubbish is to be placed in the bins provided.
- Gymnasts must remain with parents/guardians until the coach collects them at the start of the class. They should be waiting, and not running around the venue. Gymnasts will not be allowed to leave the venue without an adult coming inside to collect them. SIBLINGS MUST ALWAYS SIT WITH PARENTS IN THE VIEWING AREA.
- Contact details (phone, email and emergency contacts) must be kept up-to-date with us at all times. Please notify us of any changes via a text to the Catleaps phone. Please also update your information on the British Gymnastics portal and on your Class4Kids account.
- Parents are reminded not to enter the gymnastics training area whilst the session is in progress, as we are limited with space, and also to ensure safety of our gymnasts & coaches.
- Any queries about Catleaps should be directed to the Catleaps phone or via email and not via our club social media accounts. Please do not use Staff personal phones, or social media for Catleaps enquiries.
- Please ensure that you read our Policies that can be found HERE